vieleRETS (pronounced veelee RETS) is an application developed to connect to an MLS data provider embracing the RETS standard and download data in a few popular record formats. The current formats are CSV, SQL and a third party open source model called Open-Realty®.
Incidentally the name vieleRETS means “Many RETS” as it applies to its use for multiple RETS. The word viele is German for many. Therefore vieleRETS is so named because the application is capable of multiple configurations for multiple RETS data sources.
- Comma-Separated, XML, RDB or Open-Realty® formats.
- Image and text information.
- Simultaneous Multiple MLS access.
- Auto-Detection of server capabilities.
- Written tested on PHP5.
- Industry standard RETS transmission (versions 1.5 and 1.7).
- HTML Level 4 support
- Supports most popular browsers.
- Graphical Adminstration Facility.
- Command-line execution mode.
- Single fields can be created from others.
[[ graphical models here ]]
[[ product history here ]]
[[ license / copyright link and info here ]]
vieleRETS is Copyright © 2002-2010 Center for REALTOR ® Technology
Open-Realty® is a registered trademark of Transparent Technologies, Inc.